Association management company (AMC) located in McLean, Virginia seeks an administrative assistant to support various administrative aspects of ongoing projects which includes membership services, publications and conference support. Some travel required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Update and maintain databases using Microsoft Access
- Coordinate mailings
- Organize and maintain membership files
- Working with committees and members via email
- Provide meeting support
- Processing meeting registrations
- Provide administrative assistance as needed, including telephone coverage, faxing, copying, filing, typing, and word processing
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education & Experience Requirements:
Four-year undergraduate degree preferred. Association or non-profit or AMC experience preferred.
Interest in learning and gaining proficiency in new skills. Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access required. Detail oriented, excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills and ability to multitask essential. The ideal candidate will have association experience, have been in the workforce 1-2 years, and have a high energy level and expectations for advancement.
Send resume, cover letter and salary requirements to email@example.com.